Lisa and her Underdog

Lisa and her Underdog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

I'm on Facebook, Ya All

Hello everyone,

I decided that I would try to get real traffic to this page by making a Facebook page and seeing if that helps. It may not, but it's worth the shot. Because if you aren't going to shamelessly self promote, then who else will?

I started this blog just around 5 years ago. It was something that I did for fun, and I still enjoy it to this day. It's not traditional like a blog  that is very focused on one thing. If you want a focus on one thing it all comes from one mind, mine, and it's crazy.

I am trying a few different things such as making videos, and writing more. This is something that I want to take more seriously and maybe people will want my reviews or my thoughts. If you would like to send me products to review, or have suggestion, then please let me know! Reach out to me via email:


ltebrinke@outlook.com


Anywho, maybe someday I will be able to blog full time. In the meantime, I will continue to work hard at my life, and keep my passion of writing alive by keeping this blog alive. Yes, I do have other blogs but this one is my passion! Thanks for being part of my underdog family and I will keep the stuff coming as long as you are still willing to read it, or even if you aren't! LOL

Check out my page: https://www.facebook.com/andtheunderdogwins/


Good Karma and a Cookie,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment